Ogbanje Series : Reincarnation (The Process)




I'm glad the finished part of this piece came out beautifully. During the process I made few errors in the beginning which I was fortunate to correct eventually. I encountered some unusual challenges which I was able to summount. It wasn't an entirely fun ride but it all made great sense when I dropped the charcoal materials which I used as way to say "I'm finally done" . Using compressed charcoa enabled me to have a very dark background. My paint brushee helped on giving me a smooth skin texture. The charcoal pencils helped with the details. Ngozi, of course was still the muse for this piece. The work took me 5 days to complete. Another proof I and charcoal are best of friends (inserts a laughing emoji).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phantom Series : One in all. All in one

Ogbanje: Paradox

Phantom Series : Broken Utopia