Odan Series 2 : Becoming (The process)



I commenced the second part of the "Odan" series in Benin but had to continue it in Lagos. The major challenge I faced with this piece was having to move most of my materials from Benin to  Lagos. It was psychological uneasy but I had to proceed with completing the project. I chose to use graphite just like the first part. I have this love for black and white images. They're classic and they express this certainty and honesty. I wanted the work to portray just that and it did. The muse for this piece, Enisemo Gabriel, who happens to be the one for the first part really went the extra mile in depicting my idea for the work. All together, I spent a month and a week on this piece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phantom Series : One in all. All in one

Ogbanje: Paradox

Phantom Series : Broken Utopia